Welcome to the National Association of Realtors Homebuyer & Seller survey!
2015 Homebuyer & Seller Survey Login Entry
login/password is printed on the coverletter of your invitation.
When you complete the survey online, you do NOT need to mail in your sweepstakes entry form.
Click here to enter the NAR Survey
Su nombre de usuario / contraseña se imprime en la portada carta de su invitación Al completar la encuesta en línea , usted no tiene que enviar por correo su formulario de inscripción en el concurso. Haga clic aquí para entrar en la Encuesta NAR
Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the official entry form (including your name and complete address) and mail it with your completed questionnaire in the enclosed envelope. Entries must be handwritten or typed. Completion of the survey is optional. One entry per person. No photocopied or mechanically produced entries will be accepted. Sweepstakes begins on July 13, 2015 and all entries must be received by September 15, 2015.
2. On or about November 1, 2015 winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® whose decisions on all matters concerning the sweepstakes shall be final.
3. Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, its parent and their subsidiaries, affiliates, brokers, distributors, retailers, promotion, and production agencies are not eligible. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
4. There will be one random drawing and eleven (11) prizes will be awarded. Six (6) winners will receive a $250.00 Visa gift card. Five (5) winners will receive a $100.00 Visa gift card. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Sponsor not responsible for printing errors, late, lost, stolen, or misdirected mail or entries. No transfer or assignments of prizes allowed, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail. Winners may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, which must be returned within fifteen (15) days of prize notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Prize won by a minor will be awarded to minor's parent or legal guardian. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeliness, and hometown for purpose of advertising, promotion, and publicity without further compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law).
6. To learn the names of the winners send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, Research Division, 2015 Home Buyer and Seller Sweepstakes Winners, 500 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001.